четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FLATBUSH ZOMBIES CLOCKWORK INDIGO

Every night it's really fun. For us to be together is just really high energy. I don't know what I like about him, but I like it. If it was just going to be a tour and a project, it would just be the Electric Koolade Experience, but it's called Clockwork Indigo and a brand is being built. It's really good show. If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters. flatbush zombies clockwork indigo

Uploader: Vigrel
Date Added: 26 June 2005
File Size: 56.76 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 18326
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





These books literally changed my life. The underground touring world is becoming a more popular sound in the mainstream world, which was not really known back then. What are you looking forward to from our crowd? But I think us and Flatbush Zombies definitely bring a very electrifying show. I think in like tlatbush, three years, everyone is going to be using his flow, like how everyone uses the Migos flow right now.

flatbush zombies clockwork indigo

Meechy and Juice are best friends who knew each other even longer before that, and Meechy and Erick were best friends for even longer before that. If you die trying that goal, at least you die trying to do some sick shit, and chances are you're probably going to make some strides to do some shit. That's why we named this group.

I think he's the greatest of all time, probably. Don't have an account yet? All-access pass to the top stories, events and offers around town.

Connect. Discover. Share.

If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters. I haven't really thought about it that way.

Call or visit grandcentralmiami. That's how I got to where I am now. From four or five years old, I was super into reading. Ages 18 and up. To find out clockkwork, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy. Most artists go after everyone, but there's 20 million people in the world exactly like me.

Clockwork Indigo (FBZ+UA) | Free Listening on SoundCloud

It's not the goal, but music is universal. I was trying to figure out answers to questions that I've never been able to answer. I mean Schoolboy Q has a song on the radio, but he's still killing on the touring clockworl. I put him on my last tour, our first headline tour, I took him on it.

Are you dosing your fans with your art?

Clockwork Indigo EP Mixtape by Flatbush Zombies & Underachievers

Zomnies don't like rap at all, I don't really listen to rap ever in my regular-day life. That bridge is being broken down, I already know Vic is going to break down even more doors, because he's able to tour well, but I'm sure he's going to come out with a radio single really soon.

My friend Meechy, he has this whole record label thing going, and secretly, that's the name of the record label, so we applied it to this whole thing. Get the most out of your experience with a personalized all-access pass to everything local on events, music, restaurants, news indjgo more.

Clockwork Indigo

I'm greatly influenced by literature. I always wondered what made me clockwotk into rap. I knew that visuals is the way to really go viral in terms of music.

flatbush zombies clockwork indigo

Hip-hop is a celebration of words, and then music is a universal language, so that's why I'm a fuckin' rapper. I love words, so it only makes sense. For us to be together is just really high energy. Me and Juice lived in the same building and spent pretty much four to five years zomibes, every day, just learning and doing psychedelics. Everything in rap is a gimmick now.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий